- Information on this web site is provided for general information purposes only, and on an "as is" basis. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, complete, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. The information on this web site may relate to products or services that are not available in your country. We make no representations and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of suitability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or loss (including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption and loss or damage of software or data) whether in statute, contract, negligence or any other tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this web site or any action or failure to act taken in reliance on the information in it or any linked site. We do not warrant or represent that this web site, its content, downloaded material and any linked site:
- will be uninterrupted or error free;
- that any errors will be corrected;
- are free of any type of virus or other harmful code or compatible with any specific computer system or third party software.
- If you use the links in this web site to access other web sites, please be aware that the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their contents. Other terms and conditions may also apply to the access to and use of third party sites.
- Trademarks. AO Accountancy and its logo are trademarked. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All intellectual property rights in this web site belong to AO Accountancy. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained on any copies of the materials.
If you have queries please contact email@example.com